Support for Grandparents and Non-Grandparents Caring for Children

Information about Centrelink programs.

Information in this brochure is for grandparent and non-parent carers who are looking after a child under:
• formal arrangements, when the care of the child is being managed by a state or territory welfare authority, or a family law parenting order is in place, and
• informal arrangements, when the non-parent carer has come to a private agreement about who provides care for the child.

Managed by Immediate MSpark